The MioAssicuratore application was developed in React Native. Thanks to this framework it was possible drastically reduce development times to have two distinct applications for iOS and Android.
The MioAssicuratore application has custom graphics and we followed the guidelines of the graphic to create it who produced the mockups on Figma.
The application consists of a Tab Bar navigation that allows you to quickly move between a section and the other using the buttons at the bottom.
The MioAssicuratore application has 5 main sections:
- Home: summary section with expiring and expired policies with the possibility of add a new policy.
- Estimates: section for requesting a new estimate and to contact support to get advice.
- Support: a dedicated consultant and call to action to quickly contact the service customers or the administrative office.
- Claims: section to open a claim and see the status of open claims.
- Profile: personal information and the ability to edit it.
The forms for inserting the policy or claim include the upload of documents and photos.